When you join the Cornerstone Chamber Young Professionals, you become a part of one of the largest area organizations in SWMI and are able to make a positive impact on your peers and in your community. Working with the Cornerstone Chamber is an excellent way to make a meaningful difference in other people’s lives while maximizing your talents, learning new skills, improving your resume and meeting new people.
Area professionals can become Chamber Young Professionals just by being a member of the Cornerstone Chamber, if your company is already an existing member than you just need to attend.
Young Professionals groups are committed to targeting and incorporating an important segment of the population 21- to 40-year-old civic-minded professionals and promote opportunities in networking and community service. YP's across all industries and backgrounds and with differing levels of experience join young professionals groups because of a common interest in living and working in Southwest Michigan and the mission of the Cornerstone Chamber.
Register for Upcoming Events
- Young Professionals Monday Night Golf League Starts June 4th - End August 27th
- September Monthly Mixer at North Pier Brewing Company September 6th
- YP Road Trip! White-Water Rafting in West Virginia September 21st - 24th
- YP Summit October 9th
- November Monthly Mixer at Hilton Garden Inn November 1st
- December Monthly Mixer at The Inn at Harbor Shores Ballroom December 7th
Mission of the Cornerstone Chamber Young Professionals
This is an ongoing program designed to attract and retain talented young professionals by creating business opportunities, supporting community involvement and fostering an overall investment in the future of Berrien County. Professional Development luncheons, fundraisers, area activities, and social events are held throughout the year.
- Connect the areas youth in social settings to help them build relationships and network outside of their companies.
- Provide the YP with volunteer and or community engagement opportunities.
- Provide the tools, information, and mentoring to foster the areas next generation of leadership both business and in government affairs/legislative process.
To contact the Young Professionals email YoungProfessionals@cornerstonechamber.com